A Color done in half the time using the color processor and vivid colors
Hi everyone! I wanted to share a scenario that worked out flawlessly regarding the color processor and service timing.
- My guest had an appointment Saturday evening at 6:15 for a haircut ,brow wax, and brow tint.
- When she arrived I had just finished my last guest and was raving about the color processor. She heard my excitement and asked if I would be able to color her hair at that time and I of course said “yes”!
- Not only was I able to do all the services she wanted but I was also finished before we closed at 8:00!
- I’m Loving not only the results of the color processor but how we can accommodate an additional color service in a day.!
I’m going to share several before and after pics using the color processor and I just have to say HOLY SMOKES! I am obsessed with this machine and this is the biggest game changer for hair color EVER! It’s the answer to resistant grays (without risking going to dark), richer color, shorter process time, and super shiny Healthy hair! One of my guests said “OMG! this is life changing!”
Andrea, all of your tips have been so helpful!
- Best coverage She’s ever had!!
- I use two color formulas on her keeping her front border level 10 Where she has the whitest gray and the rest is 99/0 on regrowth.
- Processed for 20 minutes with three of the heat pads on level 2 and the back heat pad on level 3 (found this to be helpful if they have thicker hair in the back)
- Perfect coverage!
- Her hair felt AMAZING! She was so shocked how great her hair felt and how fast her color processed with amazing results!
- Her hair is very coarse and her gray is resistant.
- Processed 20 minutes with three of the heat pads on level two and the back heat pad on level three.
- I have to admit I forgot to get a before picture of Marie’s hair because I was so excited to tell her about this and to get started! Lol
- But I can tell you that she is over 75% gray and her gray is Super resistant! This was by far the best her coverage has EVER been!
- She was so excited and LOVED the shine!!!
- Formula was 33/0 on regrowth
- 20 minute process with all heat pads on level two.
- Level 2 except back level 3
- Formula equal parts 5/1 and 5/0 20 vol. 20 min used to be 45 min.
Christy performed a Roots to End Treatment on this employee using the Processor.
Comments from Designer:
My hair feels amazing . Without even mentioning the treatment my friend told me my hair looked so healthy!
No frizz! Hours later after trick or treating all night
- My client is in love 🥰🥰
- Heat setting 1 for 20 min ends for 5 min.
- 40 gr 6/0 + 5gr 5/0 20 vol
- CT 30gr 7/0 + 1.9
- She absolutely loves how conditioned her hair felt and loved the saturation of the color.
- Game changer for sure!
- Omg! I am LOVING this color processor!!!
- I was thrilled with the shine and results I got with a 20 minute process time! The shine is amazing!
- She didn’t have any gray and we often change the tone of red so I use color touch 1 oz 4/0 with small amount of /56 1.9 at her roots and this time red goldwell play on the ends.
- Then Did Goldwell Play Red as a demi for 10 minutes under color processor on level two.
- 20 minute process. Heat pads all set on level 2. She expressed it was getting a little to warm on ears after 10 min so I turned down to level 1. (Andrea, I remember you saying that was a possibility with short hair and the tip for long hair)
- She has Very resistant and coarse hair and I usually process 45 min.
- Best coverage I’ve ever had with her and she absolutely loved it!
- Used: 20 minute process with heat pads on level 2.
- I did tweek formula a bit to avoid roots getting hot when lifting 1 level and yet still wanting to keep warmer results.
- Original formula was 6/07 but this time I added small amount 5/07 And it was PERFECT!
- She loved it and was super excited about how quick it was!!!